Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Why I Blog...

I am here plain and simply because I have an opinion and I'm not afraid to share it. Beauty and empowering women happens to be my passion. Not superficial, vain beauty but a ginuine self love and respect. Sometimes certain insecurities prevent us, especially women, from feeling our best. Feeling beautiful, I mean truly seeing your own beauty, makes you feel more confident. Sometimes we know we have a beatiful heart, but if we don't feel our outward appearance maches our inner beauty, we wither away. Every woman is beautiful. Every woman can be strong sexy and confident, she just has to feel she is. I want every woman to understand how accentuating the positive and minimizing the negative will allow them to see the beauty that has always been there. Everyone thinks the beautiful people have it all. Well I am here to tell you, we are all beautiful therefore we can all have it all.


Come Join Top Sites Tuesday and be #1 on BlogDumps!

The purpose of this Meme is to encourage
Networking between bloggers to have fun while doing it!
Make sure to visit all the other participants and leave comments

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in the fun.
    You have a great positive blog.
    Click Click

    Hope to see you next Tuesday!
    I will add you to the blogroll today.

    Wolfbernz
    PS. some dont have a Google account can you set your comments to accept anonymous link/url

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful post! I love empowering others and helping them feel better about themselves. I really enjoyed reading you posts here. I am glad I found your blog.

    I am voting for you - here's your click

    Love and Blessings,
    AngelBaby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,

    I love your blog. It is very positive. :D Can't wait for a new post. :D Bookmarking you now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your wonderful comments.

    ReplyDelete